Monday, January 25, 2010

Why I want to be an art teacher

I have always had a passion for art ever since I was a young child. In high school I started experimenting with photography, painting and the computer arts. I recently graduated from Buffalo State College in the field of graphic design. Soon after I realized that I wanted to put both my passions together by combining art with teaching. I returned to Buffalo State this past semester pursuing my teacher’s certification. I have worked with many children in the past, some of which were through volunteer summer camp programs, babysitting, daycare programs and creating my own art program for inner city children. Not only am I experienced with different mediums of art, however, I also love working with children.

No comments:

Post a Comment