Friday, April 23, 2010

porTfoLio reSourCe

My resource: http://www.apocryph.net/

I was very impressed with this digital portfolio. I thought it was well laid out and wasn't too cluttered. I am drawn to portfolios that leave room for the works to breath.I thought this portfolio worked because not only was it creative, but it was also user friendly. It is vital when making a digital portfolio that have your works and areas where you click clearly labeled and easy to understand.
I would take several ideas from this portfolio and use them in mine. I think it helps to have some sort of icon or logo created for the initial page. I want to leave white space around my images so that the viewer can appreciate each image, rather than seeing everything come together at once. I am also drawn to the way they cropped the image in their 3D section and had you click on it to enlarge. I want my portfolio to be clean, neat and creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment